Thank you for trusting your medical care to DRIVE Wellness. When you schedule an appointment with DRIVE Wellness we set aside time to provide you with the highest quality care. Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please contact our office as soon as possible, and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to schedule other Partners who may be waiting for an appointment.
The following is our Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy effective May 1, 2017:
- Partners who no-show or cancel/reschedule an appointment without at least a 24-hour notice before the scheduled appointment time will be considered a No-Show and will be charged the following fee schedule within a rolling 12-month period.
- 1st No Show: $30 fee per visit
- 2nd No Show: $30 fee per visit
- 3rd No Show and thereafter: $50 fee per visit
- The fee is charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and is due at the time of the patient’s next office visit.
- As a courtesy, when time allows, we make reminder calls for appointments. If you do not receive a reminder call, email, or text message, the above policy still remains in effect.
- The no-show policy applies to all scheduled appointments including but not limited to: primary care, physical therapy, chiropractic visits, nurse visits, health coaching, fitness coaching, and behavioral health appointments.